Saturday, January 30, 2010

money as debt

I very much enjoyed the watching the first Money as Debt Movie and Part II is even better. I have shared your videos with family and friends all highly educated professionals and everyone has said that they learned a lot. I think Part II is even better, just wanted to say thank you and you are making a big contribution to the world.
I went through 4 years of school at the University of Waterloo in Math and CS and never learned a thing about the economy. My friends who went to various other schools also did not learn how the financial system works. I even have a few friends with MBA’s and they can’t explain how the financial system works. It was through personal research that I got my head around how the financial system and your movies really helped me. So thank you very much!
We supposedly go to school to get ready for life in the really world, we are all players in the economy, expect that some know the rules but most don’t. I think proper financial training should be a mandatory part of high school, no one should be able to get a high school diploma without passing a couple of classes on the financial system, better yet there should be a test administered before letting you open a bank account or take a loan.
Adib Saikali